When you cannot use your tickets, please consider giving them to a friend or donating them back to the Box Office so another music lover can attend. Here are the steps to donate online:
- Log in to your LA Phil Account
- Click the MANAGE TICKETS link next to the concert for which you have tickets you wish to donate
- On the next page, click the "Donate Tickets" button underneath the given concert date
- Choose the Tickets you wish to donate from the Popup Box which comes to screen.
- Click the "Donate" button from within the Popup Box.
Note: Once donated, your tickets become invalid and cannot be used. Donations are accepted for Los Angeles Philharmonic events only (LA Master Chorale, Music Center and lease events are excluded.) A receipt for tax purposes will be mailed if the seats are resold.Permalink
Subscription tickets for the Walt Disney Concert Hall have gone paperless and your smartphone is your ticket!
You may view your ticket information by logging into your account at laphil.com at anytime. The barcodes to your tickets will be accessible two weeks prior to the event, but you can download your 2022/23 subscription tickets now!
To guide you in managing your digital tickets, we have created step by step instructions with pictures at laphil.com/digital-tickets
Notice an error in your name? Did your name legally change? Wish to add a spouse or domestic partner? Click here to let us know and we’ll update your account.
Please note: We will not put the account under a different person’s name. For that, a new, separate account will need to be created.Permalink